Visionscape partners with technology leaders to deploy RFID indent systems, UHF transponders and GPRS sensors in the management of waste. Our waste logistics set-up takes into consideration all relevant parameters including area population structure (densely or sparsely populated), dominant building structure, waste types and volume; and other geographical parameters for sequenced and optimized routing calculation.
Our Technology enables us to:
- Respond in real-time to existing and new orders via our automated order management platform which is visually supported and route optimized.
- Utilise Modern GPS supported waste collection and monitoring system.
- Maneuver through hectic road traffic situations by selecting the most efficient and economical route for our vehicles.
- View single vehicle and overlay of vehicles track.
We achieve higher efficiency levels in our assembly and distribution planning by using polygonal routing tools that automatically calculate selected bins in each route. We visually map each area to avoid overlapping, thereby deploying our fleet based on pre-defined collection systems. A unique feature of our work process is our Geo-coded Event Tagging platform. Our area managers, strategically located across operational routes, send geo-coded events to the centre’s platform notifying the dispatch/control centre to deploy appropriate service operations to the location. An image can also be connected to a particular event and geo-coded to increase response accuracy.
Our Waste Management Software allows us to define specific Waste Logistics- Set-Up for our operations, such as:
- Area structures (disposal structures)
- Number of inhabitants
- Waste quantity and waste composition
- Bin systems and collection vehicles
- Standard collection intervals (collection frequency per week)